- I have a teddy bear named Sweet Eyes that I had had since I was an infant.
- Baby dolls are creepy.
- I also have a fear of clowns.
- I have a slight obsession with coffee.
- I played mallet percussion in high school and was the youngest captain in the marching band.
- I am an only child.
- One of my dreams is to have a line of greeting cards.
- My World Race team liked to refer to me as “Knifer” and “Sniper” but really I’m harmless
- My nickname in high school and college was “Froggy”.
- I really, really, really want to go to New Zealand.
- I’ve never been sledding.
- I’m a night owl and a bookworm, which makes me a very odd creature!
- I have now been to more countries around the world than I have been to states in the USA.
- I have a scar on my right knee from trying to do a wheelie in my front yard as a kid. I still swear I landed on the only pointed rock in the entire driveway.
- I can’t swim.
- I’m often mistaken for a Ukrainian until I open my mouth and speak.
Currently Listening To:
A Few of My Favorite Things:
- Burt’s Bees
- Rainbow sandals
- Adventures in Missions
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- $2,500 more support for 2012 in Ukraine
All the other stuff that isn’t nearly as important, but while I’m wishing…
- MacBook Pro… for the designer/writer/communicator in me
- Nikon Digital SLR camera… for the photographer/artist in me since my camera has certainly seen better days
- A lifetime supply of Cheetos Cheese Puffs