Welcome to random blog #1 for 2011…
2. I leave in five days… commence running around like a headless chicken! Please note that rational thinking and/or actions are not to be expected from me for the remaining time in the States. I ask forgiveness ahead of time.
3. The perpetual procrastinator (that’s me) started packing today. Say what?!?! I’m still certain I will forget to think of something and how in the world do I pack my stuff into two 50lb bags?!?!
4. I’m closer to being able to having monetary needs covered but still about $200 a month short
5. UNO turns 40 on the same day I land in Ukraine, seems rather appropriate since it is a huge hit there. And if you are a fan of the game be on the lookout for $1 retro packs that are being sold in honor of the anniversary.
6.Â I’m reading Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell (you know in my vast amounts of spare time)… and I highly recommend you check it out!
7. If you are wondering how I am personally doing… excited, nervous, thrilled, scared out of my mind, tired, expectant, and a bit of a chaotic wreck.
8. The more I travel the more I realize how insanely blessed I am and how many amazing people God has placed in my life that I am so thankful for.
9. I wonder if this could be the year…
10. I’m accustomed to all these changes but somehow it still isn’t easy
11.Â No matter my hopes or fears God is still in control and my identity is in Him alone.
11.1 Sometimes I just need to be reminded